Tuesday, April 27, 2021

How to Remove Moles from the Face That Are Large or Raised

how can remove moles from face

If you are wondering how to remove facial moles when they are quite large or even raised, well, I can relate. I personally know what it's like to have a big mole on my face. Makeup is not enough to cover the facial mole, and if you're like me, surgical removal is out of the question due to cost and the potential for scarring.

In my research on how to remove facial moles, I turned my attention to the large raised mole that was on my right upper lip. The mole was the size of a pencil eraser, stood up like a lump, and had hair growing (not pretty). It wasn't always like this, in fact when I was young it wasn't a problem at all. There was a time in my life when I would have considered it a beauty mark.

Back then, I wouldn't have cared much about how to remove facial moles. However, things changed when I grew up and after my pregnancy. I have read research articles that claim that a mole can grow due to hormonal changes. If I look back, it was after I hit puberty and headed into adolescence that I began to be aware of my mole.

I didn't think anything could be done about a mole at the time and I went on with my life, but then I got pregnant in my 25s and the mole grew back. I became more and more aware of the mole and that's when I started researching how to remove facial moles.

How To Remove Facial Moles: What Causes Moles To Increase In Size?

If you know anything about moles, you may be wondering if I was concerned that my mole was growing in size. Initially I was, however I had read that hormones can make a mole grow or rise and I also had complete skin cancer control from a dermatologist around the same time I was researching how to remove facial moles.

I highly recommend that you have any moles checked by a dermatologist or your doctor before following anything you have read about how to remove facial moles. A growing mole or a mole that appears as an adult can be suspicious. Trying to remove a mole that is suspicious, precancerous, or contains cancer cells is not acceptable.

A mole forms on the face because specific cells called melanocytes produce a group of pigmentation. Normally, this pigment, called melanin, is evenly distributed throughout the skin, but in the case of a mole, the pigment is concentrated in one area.

I already mentioned that moles can grow in response to hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy, menopause), but it is even more common for moles to grow due to sun exposure. This includes artificial sunlight, such as repeated use of a tanning bed.

The sun can wreak havoc on your skin and cause moles to grow. It can also make moles change their appearance; This is sometimes called a dysplastic mole.

A dysplastic mole appears abnormal. You may notice that it has ragged edges; it has different colors where part of the mole is black and other areas are tan or pinkish; or the mole may appear to be fading in color on your skin instead of having a nice, clearly defined border.

You should be aware that these characteristics are also common in some cancerous moles, and while you can have a dysplastic mole without having cancer, it is a good idea to have a dermatologist review any mole that concerns you, especially before researching how to remove it.

How to Remove Facial Moles: Methods

So this mole on your face is big and ugly and it might even have hairs growing out of it. You have to go! There are several methods that can figure out how to remove facial moles, but each has its own concerns. Therefore, you should consider these points.

1. How to remove facial moles by surgery. Surgical removal can be effective and involves shaving the mole, freezing it, or burning it. The procedure takes one day, but you will need to keep the wound covered for a few weeks to limit scarring.

This brings a downside: scars. You have a higher risk of scarring with any quick method of removing a mole from your face. Also, because we are talking about large moles, it may be necessary to close the wound with stitches. This will lead to a scar and basically replace one stain with another.

Cost is also a consideration. Surgical removal will cost you a minimum of $ 200 per mole and additional lab fees may increase the cost of removing a single mole beyond the $ 500 mark. I must know, I had a mole surgically removed from leg before I knew better and even after negotiating the price because I was paying out of pocket (my insurance refused to pay because they said it was cosmetic surgery) the price was over $300.

2. How to remove facial moles by laser surgery. Actually, laser surgery will cost you more in most situations. However, cost is not even the main concern when looking at how to remove facial moles with laser. The main concern is that lasers, while effective in the upper layer of the skin, cannot penetrate the lower layers of the skin. Because we are studying how to remove facial moles that are large, a laser may not remove the entire mole.

3. How to remove facial moles with castor oil. For a large mole on the face, it is best to use castor oil made into a paste and applied repeatedly.

Castor oil is the preferred non-surgical removal technique because, unlike other natural substances, castor oil has a low molecular mass. This allows the castor oil to penetrate deep into the lower layers of the skin and this allows it to fully reach a larger mole, all the way down to the lower layers of the deeply pigmented skin.

Castor oil is used for many skin ailments, and unlike other home remedies for moles that contain more abrasive acidic ingredients, castor oil will leave your skin feeling smooth and healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment